This soap is blended with some of the most nutritious ingredients for your skin’s nourishment:
- Olive oil that is rich with minerals
- coconut oil which hydrates your skin and makes the soap soft and foamy
- Shea which nourishes your skin with healthy and easily absorbed ingredients
Every piece of our soap has antiseptic, antibacterial, antioxidant effect and cleanses, hydrates and nourishes your skin.
Additional ingredient: Spirulina
- Spirulina contains betacarotene – a strong antioxidant which helps detox your body from heavy metals, is especially useful in the
ecologically polluted environments
- Spirulina is the source of vitamin B12 and contains large amounts of iron
- Spirulina’s green color is due to the presence of chlorophyte in its structure which is known for its cleansing effect
- Research has shown that the single gram of spirulina contains same amount of healthy microelements and vitamins as one whole
kilogram of vegetables
- Spirulina also contains thyroxin – a “potion of youth” – slows down the aging process and stops turning hair grey
Use Spirulina soap to compensate your skin’s daily intake of vitamins and minerals!
Instructions for use: Because our soap contains 15% natural glycerin, after using it keep your soap away from water to avoid softening of the